Terms & Conditions
At Rawk.co.uk there really is no time-limit to return your items for a refund or an exchange, so you can return items whenever you like!
If you wish to return goods to us, you may do so without giving us prior notice. Please complete the Collect + returns slip that will be enclosed with your order.
There is no time limit to return your goods, all we ask is that they are returned unused and in their original packaging. Please ensure that any returned goods are well packaged, as any damaged goods cannot be refunded.
The Collect+ returns service is FREE. You can drop your parcel off at one of 5,500 local shops in the UK. Usually these shops are open late and within just 1 mile of your home which means more convenience. When you drop your parcel off you will receive a receipt with tracking details for your parcel so you know where it is and when we receive it.
Any goods returned which are in used condition will only have a refund if they have a manufacturing defect.
Please note that for international shipping, Ireland and Scottish Highlands, you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that for international returns you will be responsible for the cost of returning any item that is not suitable, plus any additional delivery costs for exchanged items, this also includes Northern and Southern Ireland.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you order over the phone, by post or online you have the legal right to cancel your order. If you wish to cancel your order simply email us at email@example.com or call (01202) 679966 with your order details and we will cancel your order with immediate effect. A full refund will be given for all cancelled orders that are yet to be delivered. If you have received your goods and wish to return them, please follow our returns policy.
Rawk.co.uk make every effort to ensure that your order is received, as ordered, in pristine condition. We take pride in dispatching all items as accurately, quickly and neatly as possible.
However, occasionally orders may be damaged during transit or items may be found to be missing from the delivery.
Any damaged or missing goods must be reported to Rawk.co.uk within 24 hours of receiving your order. Please email our Shipping and Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Provided you do notify us within 24 hours of delivery of any damaged or missing goods then we will arrange for the appropriate response to be actioned.
This may be the replacement of an item or a refund. In light of this it is important that you adhere to the following steps when receiving an order:
- All damaged or missing products must be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the item(s).
- Once you have received your order, please carefully check (without ripping or damaging the item packaging) that everything is as it should be. If you do find any products to be damaged then please contact us within 24 hours.
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from
- the use of http://www.rawk.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
Rawk does not warrant that functions contained in http://www.rawk.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Rawk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Rawk names, images and logos identifying Rawk and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Rawk.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Access to and use of this site (http://www.rawk.co.uk) is provided by Rawk subject to the following terms:
- By using http://www.rawk.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of http://www.rawk.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use http://www.rawk.co.uk.
- Rawk may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Rawk. Your continued use of http://www.rawk.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
- Rawk.com reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Discount and voucher codes will only be redeemed according to the advertised offer value.
Use of http://www.rawk.co.uk
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use http://www.rawk.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of http://www.rawk.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Rawk.
- You agree to use http://www.rawk.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of http://www.rawk.co.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will Rawk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;